Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Frogs






Sydnee wrote this book last night, when she was supposed to be in bed. I quickly took some pictures this morning because she was taking it as a gift for her teacher. It is pretty funny. (Sorry for the sideways pic...I couldn't get it to rotate.)
I am very excited to be headed out of town for a bit of work (ha - scrapbooking) and then my sis, Linzi is coming and we are going to WICKED! I am so excited I don't think I will be able to sleep. I will post as soon as I get back with lots of photos!





5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the book. I wish I was a frog. Jump at a couple of things, take a nap...how nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO SO jealous! I want to go to WICKED! Have so much fun! Can't wait to see and hear about your girl trip! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    Enjoy seeing WICKED! That is really exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...