Tuesday, March 18, 2008

CKU Thank U






I have been trying to put this together for a day now, I just can't seem to find the words other than thank you.
Thank you to Lynn for coming and supporting me through this entire crazy weekend.
Thank you to all my 100+ students in the Everything About Me class on Wed. night, you stuck with me and we made it through. I loved all of the books that I saw finished and others that were coming together so perfectly.
Thank you to Lance, or Mr. Pickle, for giving me this chance to do what I love. Teaching + scrapbooking = my passion. Thank you for trusting me with your name and products, to teach others about 'gluing paper to paper' and everything in between. I learned so much from you this weekend....
Thank you to the CK staff for helping a first-timer know where she needed to be at any certain time.
Thank you to my new California family, if you see this post, please leave a comment, I forgot to get your email, etc.
Thank you to Melissa for the nice hug, since it was just after my first CKU class, it was desperately needed.
Thank you to the TAs that helped at the Inspiration Station and also in the Story of Us. You all three were great!
Thank you to all of the students in The Story of Us.....both Friday and Saturday, this is amazing group that each has a love story to share. I was in awe by all the photos and stories, it was very inspiring.
Thank you Deborah from Brazil and others that I met from Canada, Hong Kong, England, and just next door in Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc. You all are amazing, and I hope to see some of the locals very soon.
I have many more pictures....and some that I haven't received yet. If you have a picture to share...please email it to me and I will post it here!
Thanks everyone.....

11 comments:

  1. WOW How cute are those? I sure love all of your scrapbook stuff!!! You look SO GOOD too Kim!!! And I am jealous you went to Wicked! I went last summer but it is so good it's worth seeing it AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see any of the gals from the store? Rachelle Pelton, Angie Belk??
    I know Rachelle's group had tags, shirts, etc. :)

    Glad you had such a good time!
    Sounds GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see any of the gals from the store? Rachelle Pelton, Angie Belk??
    I know Rachelle's group had tags, shirts, etc. :)

    Glad you had such a good time!
    Sounds GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you were awesome! Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Story of Us picture is really cool! You look like you were having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Story of Us picture is really cool! You look like you were having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had so much fun. YEAH FOR YOU! P.S. whats the scrapbook store called in AZ Heidi Swapp use to work at? I am going there tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish, I wish, I wish...oh, the things I could wish! Your weekend sounds like it was SUPER GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun weekend you had. Just to think...I knew you when. I still remember scrapbooking in your apt at the village. What dorks we were. You rock-what a talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I sooo want to see Wicked now! Kim, thank YOU for being so sweet, and patient during classes! Love, Débora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...