Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Sunday Dinner



Ready, Set, GO!




photos taken by Sydnee...
For Easter Sunday Dinner, I tried to recreate the atmosphere of the restaurant, Table 52, which I had visited with Linzi, just last weekend. Every detail on the table was created with love and kindness. Even though spring really is taking it's sweet time here in Iowa, I wanted to try to bring a bit of Spring to our table. I came home a little bit early from church, to set the table and hide the Easter eggs so they all would be surprised. I think they were, except my little ones thought it was all created by the Easter Bunny, so that made it even more magical!

6 comments:

  1. Look how much fun y'all had... your kids are darling! and so are you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Eastor decor! Fancy. Where did you get your girls dresses, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! I love it! Maybe you should open your own restaurant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun...and the kids are adorable! Love the Easter outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim the table looks beautiful! Does your talent ever end? NO!!!! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...