Thursday, February 28, 2008

Warmth...

Today we were so blessed to have the sun shining and a bright blue sky! After the kids left for school, I stood in front of the sliding glass door and felt the warmth of the sun. I stood there for ten minutes. I didn't want to step away from the warmth. Ella thought I was crazy.
I thought I was crazy.
But it felt so good.
Even when the sun is shining here, it is just playing a trick, because the moment you step outside, ha - it is beyond freezing! But inside, today, I could feel it on the glass pane and it felt so good....sunshine.

4 comments:

  1. It was like that here yesterday. I dressed the kids in shorts and flip flops,got in the car and saw that is was 44 degrees outside. Whoops! I live in Florida, I thought they never saw the likes of the 40 degree temps around here. I'm moving. Stupid Florida!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it too! It's been like that here for the past couple of days and it's making me so eager for spring/summer to set in... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we live the same place??? 'Cause I am reading this after a horrible 30mph drive home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you have some of our Southern California weather! It's been really nice this week (in the 70's)... ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...