Thursday, February 14, 2008

Starting at the top of the pile...







and working my way down. I have a huge stack of photos....I have been just making a pile as I find pictures that have a story to tell. After looking at all the CHA inspiration, I just had to make something. So I went through all my patterned paper and found my favorites that were hiding...grabbed some of those photos and started. Just starting....that was big. And it really didn't take me long to get these six pages done. They are not magazine or LSS worthy, but they are good for me, my family, and that is enough. The pile is getting smaller...oh wait, I have some more that I took of today that I don't want to forget...forget about the pile and just remember each and every moment.

8 comments:

  1. Craig-MIA??? Geesh! That layout is awesome!! The colors and I'm really diggin the ampersand!!! Love it! You got the creative mogo going "sista-friend!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them look "magazine" worthy to me! Good to get things done...wish it would wear off on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire and intimidate me, Kimber! Great lo's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!! I leave and you've got nothin'... I come home and you are a scrappin' machine!!! I love the christmas p@st... I LOVE that you used the @ for an "a"... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I love love love the Christmas Layout esp! And way to go girl on getting some layouts down...you should submit the xmas one for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. way cute layouts!!! Why do you live so far away. I need the inspiration and ideas here close to home. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christian's pine wood derby pic looks a lot like me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...