Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Today I am taking down the Christmas decorations and doing a little organizing. This is why I love a new year....it is a fresh start with everything. I will also be doing a little organizing on this blog so please be patient.

My first task was to quickly document our Christmas Cards that we received this year {thank you everyone. I know, I know...I didn't send one this year}. I have been doing this scrapbook layout for many years and it is a quick way to get those photos and cards taken care of without throwing them away {in your recycle bin} or stashing them in your photo drawers to save for years and years!


past christmas card layouts: here, here, and here

1 comment:

  1. Love that my picture is in there! Happy New Year and happy organizing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...