Thursday, December 6, 2007

Six Years....









Of Christmas Cards. Thanks to Ali Edward's new book...I have now completed 7 scrapbook pages including all of my christmas cards and photos for the last 6 years. (2001 to 2006, excluding 2002 because I had already made a layout using those cards.) This took me about 3 hours....I used the christmas paper and supplies that I had, so all the paper is different...but I love it...I love that it is done and this is another pile from my basement that is gone! This project is easiest with a 2" paper punch. I punched each of the photos and sections of the cards that I liked....it was so fast and fun to put together.
The other reason that I loved doing this little project is I was able to look back over the years at friends and family, these are the true blessings of life! I also saw a few friends' pictures that reminded me to reconnect, call or email, and not let our friendship fade. I loved this reflective project.
**This book is available at Scrapaganza for all those who are reading this that live in the Quad Cities (or close).

8 comments:

  1. Kim!!! I love it!!! I am going to do it this year and for last year! That is so awesome to have it done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly AMAZING Kim... And by the way, THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU for the gifts. The "bff" book is so cute; but that's a given coming from you! I love it all, thanks for being such an awesome friend and person for me to look up to and learn from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! Maybe you should just do all my scrapbooking for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they turned out great! now i wish i had been saving my christmas cards. okay, look for my post in 6 years... i will start saving them now... can i borrow your punch? :) way cute, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the idea...I need that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew there was a reason I've been saving all my Christmas cards. These are so cute! But I'm with Sherrie--I gotta find someone to do my scrapping for me....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was just going through all of last years pictures. I have a ton also. What a great idea. Love it miss creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great!! wow what a job to take over!! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...