Thursday, January 6, 2011

OLW 2011


save
/seɪv/
[seyv]
verb, saved, sav·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
1. to rescue from danger or possible harm, injury, or loss
2. to keep safe, intact, or unhurt; safeguard; preserve
3. to keep from being lost
4. to avoid the spending, consumption, or waste of
5. to keep
6. to set aside, reserve, or lay by
7. to treat carefully in order to reduce wear, fatigue, etc.
This is my OLW for 2011. When I started thinking about what single word I would use to help me stay focused on my goals this year, saving was on my mind. I really want to be $$-conscious this year. Then as I started thinking more about this word, and it fit so many ways I want to improve.
Save time, don't waste it.
Save only positive energy, forget the negative stuff.
Save me. Focus on my physical and spiritual health. 'treat myself carefully'
Save my love for family. Give them my love {and patience}unconditionally.
I also have a confession. I had to try and remember my word from 2010. I had forgotten it. That is not so good. I had forgotten my word. So this year I made myself this reminder.
Do you have a 'one little world' for this year? Please leave a comment. I think sharing the word also helps you remember it. Thanks for letting me share.
{I am also posting about this on The Paperlife Blog today. Come on over!}

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Heard you talk about it on Paperlife. Were you the one who wanted to get the family photo gallery hung up on the wall this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'll have to put some thought into mine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a phrase

    "be extraordinary in love"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...