Sunday, June 27, 2010

Never Enough Time With You....

Here is the layout I taught for the Favorite Things Crop yesterday. I think that it was well received. The croppers also loved the Chickn' Feed that was given as my new favorite embellishment! Many people loved looking through all the treasures in their takeout box. There were also croppers that took this layout and it jump started other layout creations throughout the crop. That really made me smile. I love sharing.
Sharing embellishments, sharing tools, sharing ideas....croppers are really good at sharing!
I know that is a lesson that I learned many years ago {in Kindergarten} and I have never forgotten it. Sharing.
I had a great time at the crop. Saw some old friends and made some new ones! I took Amy with me on Friday night {after a trip to the junk store *wink*}. It was so fun to introduce her to so many peeps that share the love of paper and a love of life! More pictures to come.....

4 comments:

  1. Kim!!!!!! How are you! Love this layout!! Love. It. I need some of that ABC paper. Where can I get it?

    Hey, are you going to Spark? I hope so! I'm counting the days.

    Hope you are having a wonderful summer. You'll love the book. It was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome to see you too!! I loved your LO and the overall weekend. My last hurrah before baby #3 joins us in a couple months. Will be here before we know it....
    Have a great summer and I will let you know when I am back in QCA :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...