Thursday, June 24, 2010

more from my paper life




OK...these 3 canvas projects have been sitting in my basement unfinished for months and months.....I hadn't created anything for some time and needed to get back in the groove....so this was my quick project.
Something fast....something fun....something DONE!
In just a short 30 minutes I had these canvas covered and added the quote {from studio calico inspiration}
I love them and will display them in my daughter's room. I then went on to create two layouts {my dad is rad & pre-summer splash}and was happy with my mojo returning! Sometimes it is hard to create when you have deadlines and projects that NEED to be finished....and the artist in you just wants to get messy and have fun.



These two layouts were from Scrapaganza's Monthly Kit Club. They are made with Jillibean Soup paper and embellies! I am excited to teach at their Favorite Things crop this weekend and see many creative friends!
Amy from the Paperlife has another post up with some of these creations for your weekend inspiration and you can still get in on the prizes over there!

2 comments:

  1. I love your layouts....I may have to use these ideas for the weekend crop...I better get sketching:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the I live here!!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...