Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

I have loved these pictures for almost a year and I finally found the perfect paper from Dear Lizzy to put them on! Love the strawberry/cherry patterned paper and the felt strawberry...it just make me smile. I also am loving my tiny attacher. I love gathering tulle and attaching it right to my page. Eeeek! It just makes me happy!
I have always loved having lunch at my grandma's house. Before I had kids, my work was very close and I would go there often throughout the week. Last summer, my kids spent the afternoon with her and enjoyed a delicious lunch. These pictures remind me of the realtionship that I have with my grandma. I love her. She is so very wise. I still remember much of the wonderful advice she gave me during those lunch dates. There a many vivid memories of us sharing our lunch together.
Here is another layout that I made with Scrapbook Chicks May Kit. {Two {2, dos} 2-page layouts in a row! Wow, that has got to be a record for me.} It is so fun to put together year-end school pages and make a pocket to keep all the treasured projects from throughout the year.

Scrapbook Chicks is having a Wacky Wednesday sale today on lots of product.....have fun today creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...