Monday, May 5, 2008

Two Days Late






Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

I hope everyone had fun whatever they did. My LSS had a crop on Friday and Saturday until midnight! I was there until the wee hours of the morning both days. On Saturday I taught a Rusty Pickle class. I wish I would have taken a few pics of the gals that finished their layouts. I loved how they changed them up a bit and made them their own. It was a crazy two hours of creating, but everyone was pretty much happy with how their pages turned out. I didn't take any photos, so I will just borrow a few from my friends' blog. Thanks Candi!

4 comments:

  1. Great turn out! Sounds like fun was had by all. The crop was ALL Pat talked about when she called Sunday. Thanks for calling and I promise to let you know the next time I am in the Quad cities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your LSS has a great space for crops! Great pictures! I saw in the Scrapaganza blog that you all made a book, how fun! Seeing you in the crop pictures made me miss you, and our days at CKU... Come to Brazil, tomorrow! LOL! Love, Débora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun cropping all day!
    I am now all caught up!! YEAH! I loved the Rusty Pickle layout you taught. I just need to take some pictures to put on the layout!! Good JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a fun time...and since all you Scrapaganza design divas have blogs, I'm a cruising them all this week!

    Your Rusty Pickle class ROCKED too, by the way...great job!

    Angela Ploegman

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...