Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I'm A Chef!

*Edit: This is a pic with the hotel chef at CKU-Chicago!
But I didn't cook dinner at home tonight {I ate dinner at a grocery store, but that is an entirely different post}. My house is a mess and I have tons of work to do. Lots of ideas up in my head that I need to get out on paper. But I wanted to post about something that is new and exciting! I have just been asked to be on Rusty Pickle's Design Team! Yes! I am a Rusty Pickle Chef! Ever since I met Lance and Tasha last summer, I have been wishing to work with such great people, with such a great company. I remember even two years ago when I was at CHA for my first time, just standing in their booth staring at their paper. I LOVED IT! It was just my style. A little shabby, a little rough around the edges, a little rusty. I know I have been teaching for them and living my dream of teaching & scrapbooking, but this is going to be so cool! I am surrounded and inspired by the most fabulous people in this whole scrapbook design world, and I have only met a handful of them! I am so excited for what is in store.....keep watching! Check out their website here.
Can you tell I am a little overzealous? I think I used way too many exclamation points in this post...

19 comments:

  1. WAHOOOOOOO KIM!!!!!!!!!! Way to go girl! I knew it was just a matter of time that you would be presented an opportunity like this. You have everything it takes, I'm so excited for you and I love you're big smile, it shows your really happy!
    Love,
    Sandee

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness kim that is amazing!!! I am so not surprised but sooooo excited for you! What a great oppurtunity. You are so talented, wish some of that brushed off on me! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!! That is so awesome!!! I cannot wait to see your work...you are very talented and inspire me. Yeah for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my heck! That is the greatest thing ever! Kim- you are so talented, you really deserve this! I told you that you would be the next Ali Edwards....please remember your friends in Utah when you are famous! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, Kim!!! I'm ginormously excited for you, my friend! You are perfect for their design team! I can't wait to see where this takes you...could be the first step in an exciting adventure! And I think I matched you exclamation point for exclamation point!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so HAPPY for you! Congratulations! This is BIG! (and I knew you "when") What a wonderful opportunity...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Kim! Wow that is really cool. Now i can tell all my Scrapbookie friends that my sister is a chef for Rusty Pickle. Way cool! I always knew that talent would take you somewhere.Good job sis!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so happy for you Kim. I am so happy you have the opportunity to share your talent with others. I love your big smile. I can tell that this is something you love to do!! YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congrats girl!! That is so awesome! I hope you will share your work with us!!!! Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Kim! You are very talented and I'll be able to say I knew you "when".

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Kim ! You are one talented lady, and you definitely deserve to be working with other talented folks. Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! You are so talented and what a fun way to use your gift!
    P.S. You can never use too many exclamation points!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! Big shot now, huh?? Can't wait to see all the pickle goodies you will be making!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim how awesome! You SO deserve this.....I am so happy for you. I love Rusty Pickle and will be so thrilled when I get to see some of the things you design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WHOOO HOOOO Congrats... Now I am going to post my "rusty" picture in your honor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kim! I´m so sorry I haven´t stopped by your blog for the past few days, I have been so busy! This is GREAT news, congratulations! This is like one of my big scrapbooking dreams, to be on a design team! I´m soooo happy for you!!!! Way to go! Love, Dé

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...