Monday, May 12, 2008

Mom's Day

I never knew roses smelled this good!
I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I was thinking about all of the wonderful moms that I know and sending extra special wishes their way! I had a good day, just loving on my kids. I received some extra special handmade gifts, they always make me smile. ! I am so grateful for the three reasons I am a Mom: Christian, Sydnee, and Ella.
"The most important thing she'd learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one." - Jill Churchill

3 comments:

  1. Those roses are beautiful. Happy Mother's Day. Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the bouquet of flowers. The yellow roses are gorgeous!

    Happy Mother's Day to one of the best Mom's I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful roses I am jealous. Happy Mothers Day, you are a wonderful example to me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...