Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Minute Day...

This morning, we got a call from a friend that was going caroling to a home for senior's. She invited us to go with her and some other families from our school. We got out our Santa hats and headed over. I was amazed by what I saw that day. All of these people who have lived wonderful lives, done so many things for others, we could now do something to make their day better. Christian and Sydnee sang christmas carols and gave out ornaments, kleenex, handmade christmas cards, and candy canes. When we got back in the car, Christian made a comment that "it was really fun". I told him that great-grandpa wasn't doing very well, and even though we couldn't be in Utah to see him and make his day better, we had done something to brighten the day of many other people that were in his same situation. I knew that he would be proud of them. I was proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...