Monday, January 21, 2013

My Top 5 favorites from CHAW 2013


#1 CHA Peeps
I know that CHA is all about the new products in the crafting industry, but CHA to me is about the people. This creative community just about always has me in awe. I love seeing old friends and meeting new ones. It is my favorite part of this crazy week.
 photo file-86.jpg
Ok, back to the products! There were some favorites. And here they are in no particular order:

#2 Glitz Designs
I have always liked Glitz, but this release was just so perfectly on trend. With every paper line released, it just had my heart. Love. Love. Love. My two favorites were Color Me Happy and Unchartered Waters. Love the paper layers, stamps, and they are bringin' sexy roller doodles back! Yesssss. {For those who have been around awhile, then you know what I am talking about.}



images from Glitz Design Blog

#3 Technique Tuesday
I was not a stamper until I found my first Technique Tuesday Stamp. It was a set by Ali Edwards. I love how Technique Tuesday brought stamping to the scrapbooking industry. Now I love to stamp on my layouts and all other projects. My favorites from the Technique Tuesday booth were:


photos from Technique Tuesday Website
Love the flair stamps! And the hashtag & @ are going to be fabulous in my Smash Books!

#4 Bella Blvd.
This booth just made me all out happy. After working CHA from sun up until sun down for 5 days, this booth was just my happy place. And I saw some friend's work in there too!  I love their Valentine release: Kiss Me
 photo file-87.jpg
I also loved the feathers & crochet hearts. I plan on using these for my girls' headbands, and other altered projects.

#5 Farmhouse Paper Company
I am a little partial to this lovely paper company that was started by my dear friend, Angela.  Since they started last CHA, their designs have made my paper projects so so happy. I still love Sugar Hill from CHA Summer. I love autumn time, and this line is autumn at its best.
Besides shopping at my local scrapbook store, I love to shop for crafting supplies at the office supply store. Farmhouse has released a product line called '302' that brings all beauties of the office to our scrapbooking and paper projects. They have a wonderful description of this line on their website here

I cannot wait for this line to release in the Spring!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...