1. He is thoughtful.
2. He loves to play with the grandkids and have them around.
3. Loves to read, always knows a good book when you need one.
4. Always tells you how much he loves you.
5. He payed for me to serve a mission, it was the greatest gift I was ever given from him.
6. I love the things dad has always created out of wood. His architectural design.
7. I know he loves our Heavenly Father and has a close relationship with him.
8. Like a cat he has 9 lives. I don't know what we would do without him here.
9. He is the rock of our family, a very strong foundation.
10. His grandkids say... they love to have sleepoverss with him.
42. His quiet nature.
43. How he listens and tries to understand what you are going through. And always offers helpful advice.
44. His sense of humor, people who don't know him very well don't realize how funny he can be.
45. How much time he takes to sit and play with his grandkids, reads to them, takes them for walks, etc.
46. His willingness to always help, whether its moving, fixing something, or to be there for emotional support.
47. His strong testimony.
48. His example of being such a wonderful member and strong preisthood holder
49. Always a goodbye hug and kiss.
50. He isn't afraid to show his emotions.
51. I've always been very proud of his talent, telling my friends about what a wonderful craftsman he is.
60. How service oriented he is. As long as its helping someone he'll make sure to be there and make sure its done.