Monday, January 12, 2009

The 3 R's...

I made this for my son's piano teacher and my really good friend! This was another Ali inspiration...Thanks to my friend who gave up her really perfect frames.
These were the leftover Christmas Advent Calendar characters that I thought could be left out all year....just painted the frame & backed them with some great grid paper from October Afternoon...and it looks great in my daughter's room! Lovin' the owl and the tail on the pink mouse :)
This was the project that I taught at our Twisted Sistas crop last night! {Hi ladies ;)} It is made with a reused board book, Heidi Swapp papers & embellies, and some stamps from Imaginisce, Rusty Pickle, and Pink Paislee.
I also made these for the Twisted Sistas Crop Market....from a vintage book & buttons....they will also be showing up in my next Scrapaganza class...watch out for it!

It has been fun to start doing a little creating again. I have been a little overwhelmed by my scraproom {ie: BIG MESS IN THE BASEMENT!} There. I said it. But I think I will get by with a little help from my friend....
{I might have to post a real, live picture to really get her attention!}
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love all these projects! Those flower button embellishments are super cute! I was wondering about that twisted sistas thing the other day and checked that blog but it only had dates through December. Is it open to everyone? Good work and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy - The Twisted Sistas crop is for everyone...we will be getting the blog updated soon! It is casual, and super fun. Hope to see you there soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the flower button embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you tell me how to make that cool butterfly thing and where to get the cut out thing?? Sorry don't know the scrappy book name:) I love it and it would look awesome in my house

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love checking here! It makes me feel the creative juices!!!
    You are so talented!
    Someday, I want to grow up and be like you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...