Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Nana!







I know she doesn't read my blog...but I have been thinking about her all day. I remember when I was first married, and my work was out by her house. Every week, I would go to her home for lunch. How I wish I could have those days back! Where we would be just talking, laughing, etc...she gave me some of the best advice as I was starting a new part of my life. We were very close then. I miss those simple days...
My kids are thinking about her today too. When Christian woke up this morning he exclaimed, "It's Nana's birthday!"
I hope she has a nice day...

1 comment:

  1. This post brought tears to my eyes as I remembered special times with my Grandma. There's nothing like that relationship. I'll always cherish my times with her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...