Monday, December 15, 2008

Do You Blog?

I just found this cool new website called Bloggled. There are two cool things about this site. The best thing is you can backup your blog! Did you know Google deleted their own blog? It could happen to anyone. I have had several friends ask me if their blog is backed up on Blogger, and to be honest, I thought it was....so now I am backing it up here. Also you can turn your blog into a book on this same site. I haven't tried this yet, but it is something that I want to do in the future. So check it out!
P.S. They are giving away some cool prizes thought midnight tonight! Ipod Touch or a Cricut Machine...so if you are blog surfing late {only 2 hours to go!} then register to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...