Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CKC St. Paul

Everything About Me Class at The Scrapbook Shop


Way Cool Pop Star Class for The Scrapbook Shop


Love, Love, Love Mini-Album
All Boy Layout
Always Dream Layout
Jumbo Card Class

Hello Everyone! I am off on my last trip for the year for Rusty Pickle. This time I am headed to St. Paul, Minnesota. If you are in the neighborhood, please come by and say "Hi!" I will be teaching four Rusty Pickle classes at the CKC Convention: Love, Love, Love Mini Album; All Boy Layout; the infamous Jumbo Card Class; and the Always Dream Layout.
I will also be teaching on Saturday and Sunday at The Scrapbook Shop. Please check out their blog for more details. See you in St. Paul!

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! And I have one of these... The Everything About Me album I did at CKU was the first "about me" scrapbook I ever did! And I love it! Miss U, Kim, wish I could go to St Paul...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...