Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pickle Classes

Love these ladies! {OK I need to practice taking pics of myself....you gals look great but I am giving the deer in the headlights look}


Gina also took the Love Album on Friday! Hey girl!
These gals were the best! Hi Christa & Shannon...{I am really cheesin' it here}
Volunteers are the best! They help me out so much during my classes. Annette was there for the Love, Love, Love Album! She rocked! Thanks Annette...
Please say hello if you are checking out your picture above! YOU are all the reasons this is so much fun, fun, fun! I loved meeting you....


7 comments:

  1. This is for my sister, the hair stylist:
    See my hair in the pic with Gina? It didn't start out that bad....right? It only got worse throughout the day...I know, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was in the above pictures! But no, here I am in Texas. Call me so we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're getting all these opportunities to go out and do what you're so good at: Teach and Create! I need to take one of your classes. = ) Looks like you're having fun meeting all the new people too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Sis - don't you know it's not nice to pick on your little sister? I know you're a stylin' phenom and all, but really! How 'bout you come to the beautiful midwest for a visit and give her a new uber cool cut, color and style. Now that's a plan! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you Sheri! She needs to come to Iowa and give me a hair makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I´m a little jealous of these girls that took your class! And you look great in the pictures, cute as usual! Love, Débora

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is your warning...I am going to be in the Quad cities next weekend :) I will be at the store taking the NYOBC class(and shopping of course!) so if you have a chance, stop by and say "hi". Hope to see you then.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...