Monday, April 7, 2008

New Friends @ CKC

Alaina, Kathy, and Nanette in the Pickle Booth!
Diana {Archiver buddy} and Debbie {love the shirt} How was the chili and cake crop?
Look who I saw! Julie from CKU-Chicago! Loved meeting up again...
Sydney - Love the clip and I did find your pen and I am glad that I have it! I love writing with it.......
It was another fun weekend. Lots of work and lots of learning....The Jumbo Card Class was a hit! And the Love, Love, Love album left everyone breathless...literally. Thank you St. Louis!

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you had a great weekend. So fun! I really need a girls weekend away. Can you come to Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I could have been there... Sounds like fun! Love, Débora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...