Thursday, April 24, 2008

Journal Ramblings....

Early March 2008: {Picture from May 2008}
When Christian found out he was playing intermediate baseball, Sydnee so lovingly turned to him in the car and said, "I can't wait to see you hit a home run." Since I don't hear exchanges like this very often, only arguing & squabbles, this made me truly smile.
April 23, 2008
Ella woke up this morning scooting down the stairs & into the kitchen. She said her foot broke in the night. The whole morning she would not move it or walk on it. I took her to the doctor and nothing is wrong, which is good. We have been to the park 4 times over the last 2 days. Spring weather is wonderful! I told Ella when we came out of the doctor: "No more swings for you!" and she said, "Yep, only slides!" The girl can't get enough of the park! This week was the first time for outside weather and while at the park for the first time these are some of the things Ella said:
I missed swinging!
Faster!
Higher!
Here comes the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...