Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Past


This is a picture of Craig just after he got back from finding a tree with his buddies Jeff and Chad. I think the story goes: his mom and dad didn't know where he had gone, and when he showed up at home, after dark, with this "charlie brown" tree, they couldn't even be upset. I love this picture. It is my favorite picture of Christmas past. So I copied my 'creative friend' and used the Cosmo Cricket Be Good paper and put it in a magnet frame from my other 'creative friend'. It is right by the computer and it is the first official decoration of Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. I can't belive how much Craig and Christian look like each other! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, what I wouldn't give for about two weeks with nothing to do but have you help me organize and display all my photos! On second thought, maybe four weeks would be better. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harmony,
    I am not really that organized. It might look that way, but one of my 2008 goals is to get all my pictures organized and all my digital photos, that I want printed, printed. Maybe we can start an online group for photo organization....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know by a creative friend how to make a cute magnet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Kara, it is a magnetic frame that Candi bought at Old Navy on clearance....she didn't make it, I just added the picture and paper to the inside

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...