Sunday, September 23, 2007

Fall is here...


My favorite time of year is here. The leaves are turning, the air is cool, and pumkins are everywhere. I love Iowa in the Fall. Here, we have a long autumn season. All sorts of places have started carrying pumpkin treats of all sorts. I love pumpkin; the taste and the smell. My sister, Kara, shared a new favorite drink and I went right out to try it. It is at Starbucks, and is called a Pumpkin Spice Frappachino Light Blended Creme. Since I am not a fan of coffee, it is made with lowfat milk. This is perfect right now because it is not cool enough for a hot drink, but still warm enough for an iced drink. So, so yummy. Try it, you will love it!

2 comments:

  1. my goodness with a name like that it better be good!! :) I would never remember that, I will have to write it all down and take it in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My words exactly! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fall...I have my pumpkin spice candle burning right now....YUM!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...