Monday, July 16, 2007

TEC





While I was in Utah, I had the amazing chance to surprise my book club at their monthly get-together. It was July 5th, and they shared the book, Gone With The Wind. (That is why you see some of these very stylish gals in hats adorned with flowers.) I only had a short time to spend with them, but it was truly worth it. This group is fantastic! Each one of them is different and has so much to contribute. In 1998, Kristen sent around a sign-up list at church, and the rest is history. I loved being with you and still sharing a part of TEC for just an evening....

1 comment:

  1. It was so fun to see you! I am glad you were able to come see us, even for a few minutes. Hope to see you again soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...