Saturday, June 23, 2007

You Have Been Warned

The playlist is back...I don't know why, but I found some songs from Grey's Anatomy and I wanted to put them somewhere. So here they are. I hope it is ok.
It is rainy and cold here, if you can believe it. Preparing my lesson for church tomorrow, and going to a surprise party for one of the YW later tonight. Hoping to scrap a little bit later tonight. Enjoy doing nothing much.
I am reading two books right now. Gone With The Wind , for my book club out west, and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I want to finish this and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince before the last one comes out on July 21st. Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Kara, I just wanted to see if we could stay with you one night on our way back east? I know you said it was ok before but here is a predicted dates i am not quite sure on the exact date. I am think it will either be Tuesday, July 30th or one of the days after that. The movers are coming on the 26th to pack and then the van comes on the 27th. So I am hoping we will leave here by the 28th and we are going to stop by yellowstone and some other places. I was also wondering how far the John Deere headquarters are from you, my boys would love to see that? I am trying to make this trip as fun as possible and not just sitting in the cars for so long.
    Sorry this is so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, looking around on twopeas and saw this post and thought you girls that are getting the opportunity to go to CHA would want to check these local stores out too. http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2296731

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...