Tuesday, June 19, 2007

CKU-Amazing





Here are just three pictures from my CKU experience. I have so much to share and I will have to do it in the next couple of days. My roomates were amazing! Val, Erin, Kathy, and Sandy. Unbelievable how well we get along with just meeting a few days ago.
Ali, Ali, Ali.....she is an amazing teacher. Her album class was beyond the best at CKU. After graduation, and it was all said and done, I just didn't feel that I could ask her for an autograph, so I just said goodbye to a new friend. She is real, she is smart, and she gets it. She gets life and is living it to the fullest.
Erin P. was another scrapbook soulmate that I met in Anaheim. She really just 'gets' me. She has a wonderful, kind, charismatic personality. We met during a mini-class on Thursday and were pretty much inseparable until her husband and darling daughter came on Saturday night.
This is just a few of my experiences that I had. It truly is something that I am still trying to internalize. Just give me a few more days and I will share some more of the fun! Like staying up with Val, Mr. Pickle, and a buch of other crazy scrappers until 4 am.....

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...