Monday, June 11, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane...


Candi is giving me a hard time because I haven't updated in a while. I have been working hard on my homework for CKU. I am taking Ali Edward's album track...A Week In The Life. This has been a very eye-opening experience for me. I have taken over 200 pictures! They are being processed and printed as we speak at HyVee. I am getting very excited to leave early Wednesday morning. I am a bit nervous, going by myself, but I also feel blessed for all of the support that I have been given....one person that I haven't really thanked is Craig. This whole scrapbooking world is something that he is trying to figure out. He has really supported me and since he is taking off work this week, I am grateful.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, make me sad!! I wish I were leaving on that same jet plane!! Can't wait until you get back. I might have to copy your week in the life of book, some day our kids will appriciate it! Aren't husbands the best?? Thanks Craig!! Have a blast, take tons of pictures and don't forget anything!! I want to hear about it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun Kim. This is an interesting and fun pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim!
    I hope you are having a GREAT time! I am eager to hear about all the fun you are having!
    We miss you here at Scrapaganza & hope you learn lots of new & interesting stuff! Thank Craig for being such a cool husband & supporting your dreams!!!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great time kim!!! Definitly post about it all when you get back! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was such a blessing to room with you & share our CKU experience together. Now I have a friend in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...