Monday, April 9, 2007

100 Things....Reminisce Book




100 Things I Love...100 Things That Bug Me Envelope-Flip Book

Here are the long-awaited pictures of the book that I entered in the Reminisce contest (and won!) I will be teaching this class at Scrapaganza on April 27th from 5:30-8:30 pm and May 19th from 10:00 am-1:00 pm. I will also have kits available if you cannot come to the class (especially for my peeps that live far, far away...love ya!) It is $35 and will be helping me fulfill my dream of attending CKU in Anaheim, CA, June 13-16th! Thank you to everyone that has been inspiring, supporting, pushing, me to get my stuff out there. It has been amazing. The class will be super-fun and I am hoping to have some other surprises for those that attend the class and/or those that purchase a kit. Thank you!

*Edit: You can call Scrapaganza @ (563)391-0099 to reserve a kit and/or a spot in one of my classes! Thanks again. (Scrapaganza's website is also on the sidebar :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!! I will be in to sign up shortly!!!!!!!!!!! Better get my list started!!-- might take until then to come up with all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...