Monday, November 25, 2013

Sewing on Scrapbook Layouts by Fiskars

 photo sewing1_zpsda6a80c8.jpg Fiskars Fuse Template +  photo sewing2_zpsb08ce4d5.jpg Embroidery Thread & Needle = photo sewing6_zps1e4c2be7.jpg


 photo sewing5_zpsb5b84a6b.jpg

The PERFECT sewn embellishment for my new favorite layout.
I miss my girls! I am not traveling for work anymore, but this was definitely one of my favorite parts. Every few trips, I would see my friends.
It was always the highlight.
 They get me.
Understand my creative quirkiness.
And love me anyway.
Miss you girls!
Here are a few more layouts that include sewing:


 photo sewing8_zps6fa39682.jpg photo sewing11_zpsc5008aa1.jpg

If you want to read more about sewing on layouts, click HERE.


 photo sewing13a_zps3ec459f9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...