Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday, Monday




{I have no pictures from this last weekend, so I am posting pictures from Easter weekend. On Saturday, we walked/rode the Duck Creek trail for the first time. I hate to admit that. I am so impressed with this trail. Craig and I walked while the kids rode their bikes. We had a great time. I am just sad that we didn't try this out years ago. It will be a definite activity throughout the spring, summer, & fall months to come.}
We had a busy weekend filled with soccer games, a fab play, errands, play dates, church, more soccer games, and it ended with a yummy dinner with friends. Craig was back in town on Friday after being out of town for the entire week. The whole house was clean for his return and by last night it was evidence of a fun-filled weekend. Fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...