Saturday, November 21, 2009

All I Want for Christmas...


I usually don't send along these types of posts...but the loot is too good to pass up!

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
A clean, organized house {I can wish, can't I?}
A new Cocomotion, mine is on the edge of death.
Itunes $
A simple Christmas filled with love & laughter.
My sister's family to make it safely to my home across 3 states...
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Christmas ornaments made by my little kiddos
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
A t-shirt quilt
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
A Heavenly Kid...my mom tried so hard to get Cabbage Patch kids the first year they hit the stores....and now as a mom I realize that this gift really, truly came from her heart.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
games, books, etc....they haven't been too specific...yet!
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Pumpkin Pie - hands down!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
lots of handmade gifts...I hope!
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
classic movie: Santa Claus:The Movie
current favorite: Elf
9. Favorite holiday song?
Silent Night
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Sipping hot chocolate with yummy pumpkin creamer :)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...