Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Texas

A few weeks ago I traveled to GASC with Rusty Pickle to teach at their 3 day event. It was good. Every time I travel it is good.
Before I started working for Rusty Pickle I had been to only a few places outside where I lived. I hadn't traveled much. Now I have been to several states throughout the country. And even though we are at the convention almost the entire time we are in that state; the best thing about visiting these places for me is the people I get to meet. Really. It is so fun & interesting to hear each of their individual stories. We usually laugh together & have a grand time...here is just a small view of the trip to Texas in June...
I was able to meet up with my good, good friend from CKU-Anaheim. Even though we only were together for 3 days, we connected. It was so fun to see her for a moment.
I had some friends that took my class from Puerto Rico. They were so kind and gracious. They say that scrapbooking is very popular in PR...I think I might have to go over there and teach some day :)

This is another friend that I met who came to Texas from Australia. She took two of my classes. Hi Margaret {waving excitedly}!!!!

And here are the pickle people...we had so much fun. Thanks Jill for being our tour guide and chauffeur while we were in the great state of Texas! Kaylie was my personal trainer while we were there also....we worked out a couple of evenings trying to keep our shapes after eating out for 3 days! And Libby, how I love Libby...she works so hard so we can play hard. Love ya girls...



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...