Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There is still time for love....


I had the most yummiest cookies at the Twisted Sistas crop a few weeks ago. They were so soft, and had the perfect sweetness. Cathey made them and I could not stop eating them! So if you make these, be sure to share....*wink*

The Yummiest Sugar Cookie

1 cup butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
3 1/2 cups better for bread flour
2 tsp cream of tarter
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Cream butter, sugar and add eggs one at a time - beat after each one. Add vanilla. Sift dry ingredients and add to creamy mixture. Chill at least 3 hours - overnight is better. Roll out on well-floured board

350 Degrees 6-8 minutes depending on how thick your dough is.

Use your kitchen aid mixer - dough is really thick at the end.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my... this is not good, I love a good old sugar cookie!!! Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy.. I love me some sugar cookies.. They look delicious.. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so good! Nice to see you again on Friday. Hopefully I can start using all of my supplies again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I am totally going to try this! I am always on the lookout for a great recipe!
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made these. But they tasted gritty for some reason.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...