Sunday, January 13, 2008

Love at first Sight





I have been taking a break from NYOBC since last summer, and I had a chance to work on a few layouts for this month's book Be Mine. NYOBC is a great way to get a jump start on your creativity. After I made these three pages, I couldn't stop! I have several more scrapbook pages to show...and I am also trying to catch up to Candi and how she is sticking with the Layout A Day Challenge. Great job Candi...go over to her blog and check out all of her layouts, they are amazing.
Just a few notes: the chipboard heart on the "Love At First Sight" layout is covered with strips of ribbon. I just put some adhesive all over the heart, laid the ribbon on it, then flipped it over and trimmed off the excess. (This was an idea that I saw on my Autumn Leaves 2008 Calendar.) On the "Love Is Here" layout, I used the negative space on my letter stickers because I ran out of E's! I am always running out of letters when I try to do titles and/or journaling, so I am going to start saving the letter sticker sheet and use the negative space! (Also an idea from the Autumn Leaves 2008 Calendar) Happy Scrappping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...