Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

AND THE KIDS ARE GOING CRAZY INSIDE!

Yesterday morning it was -16 while I was working at the scrapbook store for a couple of hours. Today I believe it is even colder....

I have really been trying to keep the kids busy inside with playdough, crafts, and games. But today I think it is going to be a video day. I am finishing up my layouts for NYOBC tomorrow night. Loved the kits this month....just trying to figure out the ladder book. It is just a bit complicated for me.

There isn't anything that I love about the cold weather. It makes you stay inside where the heater runs constantly and you have a dry throat, your cuticles are so dry on your finger nails that they are cracking and bleeding, and the kids are out of their minds! I might just have to bundle them up and give them 10 minutes of run time.....

Well, I better go help Sydnee. She is decorating her room for the dog and cat party that she is having with a friend after preschool today. I wish I had her imagination!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe its been that cold, its been rather warm here the last few days, warm and sunny. Jealous much? LOL
    I love the pics, sure makes me miss the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...