Sunday, February 17, 2013

Technique Tuesday Studio AE Blog Hop Thank you

Wow. I am so grateful to all of the comments left on the my blog this week for the Studio AE Technique Tuesday Blog Hop.
I was happy to share my project with you, and in turn, you all have been so kind and gracious here. I had a few extra goodies from Technique Tuesday and thought I would share them with one of you that made a comment this last week on my blog. So I used the Random Number Generator and came up with a WINNER from the comments this past week on my blog hop post.


True Random Number Generator  72




Blogger Flo said...
Cute layout and great use of this stamp set. The girls are so sassy.
February 13, 2013 at 5:21:00 PM CST

Congratulations Flo! I am sending you the above Technique Tuesday goodies as a small thank you! 
{I have contacted Flo by email.} 
Thank you again for reading and commenting on my blog during my guest designer time with Technique Tuesday I am grateful. Look for a few more Technique Tuesday project highlights on the blog throughout the rest of February.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...