Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tidings of Comfort and Joy




This layout, Grandma's Glasses, is the reason I scrapbook. I found these 2 pictures in 2 different piles, over 3 years apart from each other; and they go together PERFECT to tell this story. This is when I get so excited about this hobby, when my pictures from the past come together so amazingly!
Go check out the TSM December Special today!
P.S. I do love The Story Matters Kit for many reasons, but the main love is because I can add bits and pieces leftover from a previous month's kit and they will coordinate with the current month. I don't keep my monthly kits separate, I put them all together in a 12x12 clear container, with the current month on top. Then I can use embellishments and paper with this month's kit. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the grandma's glasses one and love the story behind the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...