Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Take Down

Nashville Take Down Crew....thanks ladies!
St. Charles Crew - hey look I see some QC friends!

It is tradition after a convention that we have locals that help us with the Rusty Pickle booth. They move fast and furious for a little Rusty Pickle Goodness! I love it....love the sweat and dirty hands....we are always trying to beat the clock. I love putting away the grid...


up


down


up


down

After a long weekend, it is lots of help to get the booth put away and onto the next show where we spread all the Picklicious love again....thanks everyone!


2 comments:

  1. Kim
    It was alot of fun helping,just wish I was alittle younger!! Thanks for my Rusty Pickle goodies!! Hope to see you guys again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!
    I had so much fun taking down the displays. Thank you so much for the Rusty Pickle stuff. When my sister and I got back to our hotel we realized that we didn't get our brown picklelicious t shirts we had picked out. Bummer! Anyway, I hope we get to do it again next year! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...