Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Utah Treats

One of the highlights of my sisters arriving from Utah were the treats they brought with them! Here are three of my favorites: Chocolate-Covered Cinnamon Bears {I just found out on the Sweet's Candy Company website that I can order these in bulk here - yippee! I am down to my last pound!}
Downeast Basic Skirts & Tops {Hayley was my personal shopper}
Grandma Sycamore's Homemaid Bread {This is only for Craig and I. My kids only got one sandwich from this bread since they don't appreciate it.}

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous about the bread! It is our absolute fave and I almost cried when I realized they don't have it in Iowa. There's nothing even close to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Why oh why don't they have that bread here? Sigh. I want to go in on an order of cinnamon bears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great...i will just have to have my mom send weekly shipments of bread out to Iowa, we LOVE that bread!! What will we do without it??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...