Thursday, March 1, 2007

Look At This!

I found this card catalog maker over on http://www.blyberg.net/card-generator/ Aren't they just so cool? It makes it kind of fun to make your grocery list, which is something that I like to do, but then hate to go to the grocery store! Oh well, happy Thursday!
P.S. Our March really came in like a lion. Last night I had Ella and Christian up with all the thunder and lightning! Hopefully, that means that it will go out like a lamb. Sandee is coming on the 20th and we are praying for good flying weather. I still am amazed by Iowa weather. Less than 72 hours ago, we were in the middle of a blizzard and now it is raining, lightning, and thunder. I guess that should be familiar, with my family's nickname for me...but that is another post. Maybe tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...