Tuesday, January 2, 2007

I really can't write very well...

It has been just over a year since I found the world of blogs. I have several within the scrapbooking industry that I look at on a daily basis. Heidi, Stacy, Donna, Ali, Jodi...just to name a few. From reading about their everyday lives I would like to consider them "close friends". The one thing that impresses me the most is they really know how to write! I wish I was a better writer... I wish that I could be witty and funny, state my feelings and desires with a bold statement, or just finish a sentence without running it across the page. This year I want to write better, journal with realistic feelings that are not just fluff, and create a writing style that is all my own that I can be proud of. This is just one goal for the new year...

1 comment:

  1. interesting..one of the reasons I never started a blog was because all the people I knew who had blogs were clever and funny and well I'm not that. LOL But you are a great writter kim, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...