Thursday, January 25, 2007

High-Speed Baby!


YES! We have now joined the rest of the world with high speed internet! I love it already! I can talk on the phone and post on my blog at the same time. We have had a really sick computer and our neighbor and friend, John, really worked hard to get it running again for us. With everything else that he updated our computer with, he put this great screensaver.
Have to share this picture of Ella....she loves our new screen saver. It shows her all the pictures on Picasa. I have found her up on the computer just staring forever. She loves watching all the people in her life going by....
Loving life in the fast lane.....need to get back to finishing my project for the Reminisce contest.
I will show some pictures as soon as it is done
Have a great day!
*UPDATE* Finished the Reminisce contest and forgot to take pictures! As soon as I get it back I will post. Loved doing it...really stretched myself...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of ella, I would love a screensaver like that also. Glad you've finally come into the 20th century ;) now when I call your line won't always be busy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...