Sunday, April 2, 2006

Here's Who I Am

By: Kim Garner
Date: Aug. 27, 1999

Here's What I Like:
Children't Literature
Scrapbooking
Outdoors
Vanilla Coke
Shopping
Travel

Here's What I Hope:
I hope to be any excellent & effective teacher.

Here's What I Wish:
There was no violence in schools, homes, or anywhere there is children.

Here's What I Dream:
I dream of being a good mom and raising my son to follow his dreams and love learning.

Here's What I Want:
To be in better shape and feel good!

Here's What I Don't Like:
I don't like people who whisper to each other when you are talking or are nearby.

Here's What I'm Good At:
I am good at home decoration & .....

Here's What I'd Like to Learn:
I would like to learn how to be more 'artistic'.  My whole life I have thought that I wasn't an artist because I didn't know how to draw.

Here's A Word That Describes Me Best:
{left blank}

Here's My Personal "Motto":
SUCCESS

{2012 Note: Many of these statements have come to past, and others I have been reminded of now. So grateful I found this exercise I must have filled out during a college class.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...