Tuesday, August 31, 2010

VA Beach








I went to Virginia Beach to teach for Technique Tuesday.
I was blessed that they gave me this opportunity, because this is where my brother, his wife, and boys live. He is in the Navy and has had many adventures moving around the country. I don't get to see them very often, like most of my family, so these times are precious. My sister also came from Utah to share in all the fun! It was a great weekend. With my teaching schedule, we were able to squeeze in some good times. Thank you to Sherry for driving us all around VA Beach and showing us the fabulous things it has to offer. We ate some fabulous food while we were there too. Food & family....it doesn't get much better than that.
And those boys.....those boys!!!
They are so cute, and while I am typing this...I am smiling just thinking about those 2 and their laughter. I just want to eat them up! I can't wait to bring my family back to see you very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...